Contact Me

Contact Me
Contact Me

Working Mom Blogger

Working Mom Blogger
Working Mom Blogger

Health & Wellness

Health & Wellness
Health & Wellness

 

 

Happy translating...

The title should read "happiiiiiieeeeee" translating. The excel file got 176 rows, Mikie darling. And Chris-ie sent v1.2.xls just now. And Ah Seng-zai wants shorter terms.

T_T

And I need to explore the current site to find out the existing version.

Double T_T

Annnyyyywayyy, it's alright. It's all for happie :) Right, Mikie?

So much for "happpiiieeee" translating.

*****

Let's turn to "amuuuusssiiinnnngggg" copywriting.


- i see a happie bunnie
- i see a cheekie foxie
- joyce = joice = joycie = joicie = joixie = joycy (all given by friends). Ahh.. another one: juice (by myself). Errppp... juicy, juicie, juixie...


The point is to change -y to -ie and play around with it. Mischievousness keeps boredom away and energizes me to the max!

And here's a nice picture. The dog dog is calling me, "JOY~~~~ SSSSS"!!!! I mean, imagine it.


Hahahaha... Have I gotten on your nerve?

*****

Talking about something else. My title is Copywriter / Operations Executive. Ain't no PM spelling there. But why do I keep on receiving emails from the boss and the emails are addressed to all PMs?

*shrugs*

Whatever... It's fun though, in charge of my "baby" and at the same time, "playing" with the baby's owners.

*shhhh... can't spill too much beans here*

Ok... Time to open up the excel and continue the "doomed" journey into the happy world.

*wink wink*

1 comment

  1. bunnie: oh-uh, i could see cheekie foxie coming along with a bag of goodie to fatten up the happie bunnie.

    foxie: the skinnie bunnie must eat and eat and eat maa...

    OH-UH!

    ReplyDelete