Contact Me

Contact Me
Contact Me

Working Mom Blogger

Working Mom Blogger
Working Mom Blogger

Health & Wellness

Health & Wellness
Health & Wellness

 

 

Say NO! to heartbreaks

Heartbreaks are hard to deal with. They hurt an awful lot. But they come only when one 自作多情 (meaning, sendiri cari pasal, u fikir orang sukakan u, tapi sebenarnya tak). This is also the consequence of 单恋 (meaning, bertepuk sebelah tangan. Tak ingat ke? Bertepuk sebelah tangan, takkan berbunyi). Can't find the English equivalent. BM will do.

Ah well, I'm one of those who likes who-who-who but will never admit it. Because it is not the first time that love wasn't reciprocated and it is also not the first time I cried myself to sleep whenever my heart was broken.

Soooo, I've made a conclusion. If I DO NOT WANT anymore heartbreaks, I SHALL NOT put my heart upon anyone anymore, meaning to close my heart.

Some colleagues commented over lunch break that it is rather unbelievable that no guys will initiate friendship with me. Let's just say friendship, don't run before you walk. I was told that with my half-bubbly-half-reserved personality/attitude, there should be guys who will be attracted. What about your church members? LOL. They? Well, there are a lot of married men, especially fathers, either young or middle-aged. And of course, there are some single males who are NOT interested in me. Duh...


Whatever...

I tell myself, being single has a whole lot of advantages. Although I do feel lonely at times and I will work like hell to fill up the void, I guess I'm happy being ME now. I've my Jyun, MP3, blog, Bumblebee, and WORK, of course ^^V. I've my sister who will accompany me to crazy window shopping trips. I've great office friends, a.k.a colleagues. I realize that as long as I realize and accept the fact that being SINGLE is WONDERFUL, I'm HAPPY.

And a HAPPY girl is a PRETTY girl :)

Then, I was at Borders and saw this book.

Looks interesting. May be I'll get one soon.

The Surrendered Single

No comments