Contact Me

Contact Me
Contact Me

Working Mom Blogger

Working Mom Blogger
Working Mom Blogger

Health & Wellness

Health & Wellness
Health & Wellness

 

 

Slurrpp... again...

Saturday is a terrific day to hunt for food, whether lunch or dinner.

Lately, I f
ound out a place to eat GOOD Claypot Lou Shu Fun. It's a stall at the restaurant shown in the photo below. Area: Aman Suria, PJ.


This is the stall's owner. He laughed heartily when I took a photo of him preparing my order. I told him I gonna introduce his stall to my friends.

Claypot Lou Shu Fun
 
Looks ordinary right? But the cook has added enough Chinese wine to enhance its taste and flavor. This is what brings me to this stall again. A generous amount of pork and sawi are given plus the must-have fresh egg on top, and a little bit of spring onion. Overall, not too salty. RM4.80.
Recommended! Opens at day time only. So, I guess I'd only have weekend lunch to spare :D


Kopi Cincau
 
I've tried Soya Cincau (Michael Jackson) before at other stalls but not Kopi Cincau. RM2.20 per glass. Not bad for coffee & cincau lovers.

Hmmm... I don't intend to make my blog a food blog since I don't eat to blog. I'd only blog about food if they are really delicious :P


6 comments

  1. Drool.....................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whether it's ooooo-ing or drool......-ing, just go & try it out lor :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I didnt konw Sun Yin Loong Aman Suria has Claypot low shu fun! Will go try. thanks for recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Btw, did u try the one in TTDI? row behind Secret Recipe? Supposedly very famous...

    ReplyDelete
  5. silver fox, no need drool liao... tried ady for lunch today, rite? how was it? hehehe...

    iieee, i dunno abt the TTDI one, will find out. hihi...

    ReplyDelete