Contact Me

Contact Me
Contact Me

Working Mom Blogger

Working Mom Blogger
Working Mom Blogger

Health & Wellness

Health & Wellness
Health & Wellness

 

 

A Little Dim Sum Place - SS2

Here's an interesting place to have dim sum, with limited choices. :P That's good news to me because I don't like famous restaurants where I have to waste my time waiting to be seated and served. So, whenever I want to eat dim sum, I'll visit A Little Dim Sum Place.


Address: No. 12, Jln SS2/63, 47300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Tel.: 03-7873 1876
Business Hours: Tue - Fri (9am - 3pm; 6:30pm - 12:30am); Sat - Sun (9am - 12:30am); Closed on Mondays.


Honey BBQ Pork Bun (RM3 for 2)
This is their Char Siew Bao. I should say, they should reduce the 'skin' and increase its honey BBQ pork filling. You know what I mean.


Bacon Roll (RM5.80 for 3)

Hmmm... Inappropriately named. Tasted more like fried meatloaf served with shredded Chinese lettuce and mayonnaise.


Sunshine Bun (RM3.50 for 2)
This cute little bun has an orange-colored soft crust. Its filling is made from a special blend of molten egg yolk with custard, thus giving it a sweet yet slightly saltish flavor. Very unique. However, make sure you don't burn your tongue when you bite into it. Open it up and let it cool down a bit before eating. :)



Prawn Dumpling (RM6 for 3)
This is their famous Har Gao. Quite expensive, but when you open up its almost translucent skin, you could see a firm ball of prawn. Fresh and springy, these dumplings are delightful to eat!




Durian Pancake (RM5.30 for 2)
This is my all-time favorite dessert! No matter what happen, as long as I drop by this place, I'll order this soft little 'pancake'. Best eaten chilled as dessert. If you love durian, give this dessert a try. Thumbs up!

Read about this.

4 comments

  1. whiie all no focus wan the food lols

    ReplyDelete
  2. No focus? U mean the photos or the explanation?

    ReplyDelete
  3. photos loh.. i think eu can change ur phone cam to macro mode.. u may try.. lols

    ReplyDelete