Contact Me

Contact Me
Contact Me

Working Mom Blogger

Working Mom Blogger
Working Mom Blogger

Health & Wellness

Health & Wellness
Health & Wellness

 

 

The orange USB hub

First of all, THANK YOU SO MUCH, Mikey for the cute orange USB hub with a funny COW on it. Perhaps this is another happy way to start the year because it's totally unexpected! LOL.

Ahh... I got 4 of those serene-looking
teddies, 3 at home & 1 at the office. Whenever I start to fret, I'll take a quick peek at those furry friends. Although they are forever quiet, their serene gaze will calm me down and save me from the brink of depression. LOL, OK, the depression part is exaggerated.



And yes, the orange hub saved my life. My company lappie has 2 USB ports only, OMG. Could you believe that? (Disclaimer: The previous statement is not a complaint. ^^) I've always wanted to buy a USB hub that allows me to plug in more things and as usual, I don't venture into gadget stores that often. So, forget about it. Ironically, I'm in the IT line. Half-cooked. LOL.

Oh ya, the photo above is deceiving. I did not plug in my external hard disk directly to the orange hub. That black cable connected to the orange hub belongs to my mouse. Another black cable is my N70's USB cable. Thanks for the reminder, Mike. If not, I guess the orange hub is dead by now. LOL.

No comments