Contact Me

Contact Me
Contact Me

Working Mom Blogger

Working Mom Blogger
Working Mom Blogger

Health & Wellness

Health & Wellness
Health & Wellness

 

 

[Friday-9] Little Taiwan @ MidValley

Little Taiwan is easily spotted if you are an avid visitor of MidValley's Golden Screen Cinemas. :P

Located on the same row as McD, this quaint little shop is always packed with people, mostly cinema goers, I guess. So, as usual, on a Friday, my sister and I have the excuse to spend some money on good food again before we watch The Unborn. :)


Braised Beef Hor Fun in Claypot
Priced at more than RM10 per claypot, I found this dish extremely filling if eaten on your own. It's slightly spicy and oily but the braised beef chunks were tender and delicious!


Prawn Roll
Not much to comment on this, I think I could buy the frozen version and prepare the same thing. Well, it's just finger food anyway.

No comments