Contact Me

Contact Me
Contact Me

Working Mom Blogger

Working Mom Blogger
Working Mom Blogger

Health & Wellness

Health & Wellness
Health & Wellness

 

 

Breached 1,200 Tweets ^^

Continuation from Happy Monday peeps!!!

On 7 May 2009, I've
900 tweets. At that time my profile page was flowerish-ly pink. Why so girlie? :S

Today, I themed it BLACK - representing sleek, elegance, strength, and professionalism. :)


Furthermore, I've breached the 1K threshold, in fact I've 1,219 tweets*.
(as of 18 May 2009, 7:30PM)
*Subject to changes



Also, I've added two more Twitter clients to my collection apart from TwitterFox, i.e. TweetDeck and twhirl. Both clients are magically clad in black and dark silver. Cun!!!

One of my statuses: Meddling with Twitter Web, TweetDeck, TwitterFox and twhirl.

:)

No comments