Contact Me

Contact Me
Contact Me

Working Mom Blogger

Working Mom Blogger
Working Mom Blogger

Health & Wellness

Health & Wellness
Health & Wellness

 

 

Starscream Hunt™

I'm the proud owner of a Bumblebee and a Bonecrusher, I mean toys. :P


Lately, I found out, I've qualified myself into the fa
ndom of the mean Decepticons!!! I mean it.

I [HEART] STARSCREAM!!!


Starscream caught my attention in 2007 in Transformers 1, but his appeal wasn't as strong as Bumblebee at that time. So, I ended up buying myself a Bumblebee. However, after watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen in 2009, somehow, Starscream's appeal was so much stronger! Bumblebee is still my favorite Autobot. And now, Starscream is my favorite Decepticon. Here's proof. :)

The Starscream Hunt™ has officially begun the moment I blogged about Starscream as my favorite Decepticon. The coward has "won my heart". LOL!

First, Starscream's on my mobile phone as wallpaper. I've blogged about it. :P

Found this very mean-looking Starscream from here.

Now, Starscream's my IM avatar.

He's also standing menacingly on my laptop as wallpaper. I got him as screensaver too. Not displayed here.

This is another wallpaper - KIV for future. :P

Next mission: Get a physical Starscream toy to stand on my table!!!


Mission Accomplished!

No comments