Contact Me

Contact Me
Contact Me

Working Mom Blogger

Working Mom Blogger
Working Mom Blogger

Health & Wellness

Health & Wellness
Health & Wellness

 

 

Movie: Michael Jackson's This Is It

This Is It!

This is THE movie about Michael Jackson that caused a total revamp to my view regarding the late King of Pop. I've to say, honestly and from the bottom of my heart, I respect his passion, mission, and talent. Awesome. I'm still in awe till now. I just need to blog about this feeling.

No regrets at all. Thanks, @redsheep for suggesting this movie. We all enjoyed this concert movie, right?

I grew up listening to MJ's songs though not as a hardcore fan. But songs like Smooth Criminal, Black or White, Beat It, Billie Jean, Earth Song, Man in the Mirror, and Heal the World are among his legendary songs that no one who grows up with them will ever forget.

You know what? As song after song rolled out from MJ's concerts and rehearsal footage, I couldn't stop but enjoy every single beat and rhythm. Amazing. And I still wonder why the whole cinema hall was so quiet and everyone is so stoned! C'mon, it's a concert movie! Can't we just sing, groove, and dance along? Or perhaps a flash mob? LOL.

Seriously peeps, go watch. Highly and seriously recommended.

Article from Wikipedia.

By the way, I'm humming Smooth Criminal as I blogged. OMG!

No comments