Contact Me

Contact Me
Contact Me

Working Mom Blogger

Working Mom Blogger
Working Mom Blogger

Health & Wellness

Health & Wellness
Health & Wellness

 

 

Eat for the sake of health

Yes! That's my motto nowadays. Eat, but not for the sake of eating. Eat for the sake of health.

So, here are some good food photos again... after 2 weeks of silence, I guess.

This is lunch: Pork Mee Sua Soup from the same stall that sells Loh Shu Fun that I've posted previously. The soup is quite clear and there are pork innards, e.g. small intestine and liver besides pork strips and minced pork balls but I opted not to swallow everything.

Then, at night, my sister and I went to a nice Hakka restaurant, Ying Ker Lou at The Curve, Mutiara Damansara that serves authentic Hakka dishes. I'm a Hakka and I love Hakka dishes.

Here's my Lui Cha Rice. I opted for brown rice (healthier because brown rice is complex carbo, not like its "contemporary" - white rice, which is simple carbo). So, add RM1. The portion is considered big for me. The good thing about this dish is that it's mostly fiber and only a little bit of oil from the fried dried shrimps. Nuts and tofu are high in protein. Most importantly, it's my favorite Hakka dish!

My sis have this: Steamed Pork with Squid Strips. It comes with white rice but you can opt for brown rice with an additional charge of RM1. Not bad, springy and delicious.


No comments